how to find dresses that are flattering your body? The key is to know what body type are you, and use fashion to accentuate your best features.
Determine what type shape your body is. Pay attention to your curves. Look at how they connect your bust, waist, and hips.
- The body types below describe women's bodies, not a girl who has not gone through puberty. Although it is sometimes possible to determine body type prior to maturity, it is only after growing a bust, hips, and so on that it will become evident.
- Measure the sizes of your bust, waist, and hip. Depending on the size of each part (in inches), you can determine which shape your body is to find clothes that properly fit.
- There is no "best" or "worst" body type. A certain type may be fashionable in your particular locale, at this period in time, but this does not mean your body type is "bad".
- All body types have pros and cons. Knowing your body type is about dressing to look your best.
- Even model's bodies fall into one of these categories.